Klimt - the Open Source
3D Graphics Library for
The latest published package is 0.6.1.
Latest version in CVS is 0.6.2pre.
- Fixed LinuxX11 Makefile
- Lots of small bug fixes (e.g. culled lines,
- New Linux TinyPTC port (e.g. Linux on iPAQ) thanks
to Bruno Barberi Gnecco
- Several speedups (~50% faster vertex processing,
increased rasterization speed)
- added Teapot test application
- Display Lists
- Attribute Stacks
- Linux Support X11 (thanks to Ryan Rusaw)
- Linux Support QT Embedded (thanks to Ryan Rusaw)
- Small bugfixes and extensions
- Klimt got a completely new scanline renderer.
As a result the DLL is now very small (~150KB instead of ~1MB)
- Support for all blending modes except destination alpha
- Support for all write masks except alpha
- Automatically does affine texture mapping for small triangles (<32 pixels
width and height)
- Fixed small bugs in the sglEGLSurface classes
- SoftGL was renamed to Klimt due to legal issues.
- Added glColorMaterial support
- Added glGetError stub
- Fixed lots of missing const pointers (glNormal3fv,
Added wglGetProcAddress (stub)
- Added wglGetCurrentDC
- Fixed a bug in glPushMatrix()
- Added WGL and EGL functions
- minor bug fixes
- Initial open source release
- No changes here...
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.